Here you can check if your MMI unit needs firmware or maps upgrade.First of all you need to know what’s your current MMI firmware and maps version. You can easily check it on your MMI, to help you, we have created tutorial (click here) on the field below please put Your FULL CURRENT MMI FIRMWARE VERSION displayed on your MMI screen: Firmware version is in red border, please type exactly what it saying. Please do not use space key as underscore _ system will do not recognise your current mmi version. just type like it is on your MMI screen for example: HN+_EU_AU3G_K0942_3. We will also tell you what’s current available maps for your MMI.
For older Audis:
- Bluetooth emulator changer with AUX and Handsfree calls! – Chorus / Symphony / Concert / RNS-E
- Bluetooth and AUX module for Audi with MMI 3G navigation
- Stream music via Bluetooth / AUX interface for Audi MMI 2G
- Set of xenon lamps H7 4300K 1068 CAN
- Apple CarPlay & Android auto
- Apple CarPlay / Android Auto module for MMI 2G High – AUDI A4 A5 S5 A6 S6 Q7 A8 S8