The new HXA series continues with its well known heavy duty smart sized military heatsink design.
Excursion extended it’s legendary HXA series from the 5 previous models, up to 11 renewed and new models.
With the additional 6 new amplifiers and new features, the HXA series now provides much more than you will ever need for any application or any competition you want go for.
Feature for all models now include a brand new designed ‘Input Stage’ to accept Input signals up to 5V for Low Level and up to 15V for High Level Signals with choice of Remote or Auto Turn ON via DC or Audio Imputs.
All models now have fully selectable 12dB per octave High / Low / Bandpass Crossovers, which cover all kind of car audio demands.
For the HXA Mono amplifiers, an extra feature includes a fully selectable Bass Boost up to 12dB @ 45Hz, optional ‘Volume Remote Control’ for added control from the driver seat position and ‘LINK Mode Technology’ to explore all combinations of all HXA MONO models.
Improved NI plated screw and allen screw terminals capable to hook up to 0awg cables (model dependent). Which have been carefully designed to allow to allow the fitment of the ‘Hollywood ENERGETIC HPST Power Support Terminals’.
Other features included a Double-sided PCB with reinforced POWER layers, tripple fixings, oversized copper transformers to aid performance via the high-class SMD and MOSFET Technology.
An outstanding series of high efficient Class D MONOS, Full Range Digital, and True Audio ANALOG Stereos with Super Noise Rejection Circuit, Overload, Overheat, Short Circuit, High and Low Voltage protection.
- Number of channels: 1
- Output power. RMS / 4Ω (@ 14.4V): 1 x 400W
- Output power. RMS / 2Ω (@ 14.4V): 1 x 600W
- Output power. RMS / 1Ω (@ 14.4V): N/A
- Output power. RMS / 4Ω Strapped (@ 14.4V): 1 x 1200W
- Output power. RMS / 2Ω Strapped (@ 14.4V): N/A
- Strappable: Yes
- Minimum Load:
– 2 Ohms per amplifer / 4 Ohms when strapped
- Input Sensitivity:
– 0.2V ~ 5.0V Low Level (PRE)
– 0.6V ~ 15.0V High Level (SPK)
- Auto Turn On/Off: DC (Headunit) or AUDIO (Amplified Music Imputs)
- Frequency Response: 5Hz ~ 300Hz
– Low Pass Filter: 5Hz ~ 200Hz
– Band Pass Filter: 0 ~ 50Hz
- Bass Boost: 0 ~ 12dB @ 45Hz
- Optional Remote: Yes
- The signal / noise (S / N Ratio IHF + A): >100dB
- THD: 0.3% @ 4 Ohms Load
- Efficiency: >80% @ 4 Ohms
- Low Voltage Protection: < 8V
- Overheat Protection: Protect @ 80°C / 176°F
- Short Circuit Protection: Yes – Test PASS
- Components & PCB: Military Standard / SMD Parts / Double Sided FR-4 PCB
- External Fuse Requirement: 60A
- Power Terminal Size (+/-): Screw
- Speaker Terminal Size: Screw
- Operating voltage: 11~15V
- Dimensions (W. / H. / L.) mm: 140/54/200