Road Map Europe West PREMIUM 2022-1
Latest available maps update for BMW Premium for West Europe 2022-1
Update works only for BMW Premium unit
Andorra, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Greece, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein. Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Portugal, San Marino, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic and Vatican City.
Compatibility (Headunit CIC):
- E60, E61 ab 11/2008 – 05/2010
- E63, E64 ab 11/2008 – 07/2010
- E70 ab 10/2009 – 06/2013
- E71 ab 05/2008 – 07/2014
- E81, E82, E87, E88 ab 09/2008 – 03/2014
- E84 ab 10/2009
- E89 ab 04/2009
- E90, E91, E92, E93 ab 09/2008 – 10/2013
- F04 ab 11/2008 – 06/2012
- F06 ab 03/2012 – 03/2013
- F07 ab 10/2009 – 07/2012
- F01, F02, F03 ab 11/2008 – 07/2012
- F10, F11 ab 03/2010 – 09/2012
- F12, F13 ab 12/2010 – 03/2013
- F20, F21 ab 09/2011 – 03/2013
- F25 ab 11/2010 – 04/2013
- F30 ab 02/2012 – 11/2012
How to check the maps version?
In the car, select in turn:
- OPTIONS button
- NAVIGATION SETTINGS
- ITEM AND VERSION
- VERSION / SOFTWARE INFORMATION.
What will be needed for updating:
- Unpack the resulting archive.
- Write the folder “pkgdb” and the file “config.nfm” to the root of the USB flash drive formatted FAT32.
- Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port, which is located in the glove box, after which the request for updating the navigation data will automatically appear on the display of your car.
- Enter the activation code (FSC). Use the iDrive-Controller for this. ATTENTION! The activation code does not contain the numbers 0 and 1, as well as the letters O and I.
- Click “OK” to start the upgrade process.
- Update only with the engine running. Do not remove the flash drive until the update is complete.
- Updating takes from 30 to 90 minutes. At the end of the update, the system will reboot itself.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.